What information and data Agent Balance s.r.o. collects and why
We only collect personal data which stand as an essential prerequisite for providing our services and standard business communication:
- For the purpose of providing the AgentBalance solution parameters, metrics, reports and analyses (mainly: Mental Energy, Job Fulfillment, Loyalty Index, A/V Testing topics) we might collect some or all of the following data:
- First name
- Last name
- Year of birth
- Company e-mail address
- Date of joining their current employer
- Key performance indicators with their current employer
- Work position
- Additional data based on contractual agreements with employers (AgentBalance customers)
- Any customer or partner data shared with 3rd parties are shared anonymously unless contractually permitted otherwise.
- During an appropriate time period before, during or after using the AgentBalance solution, it is necessary to obtain and store information that enable AgentBalance s.r.o. to ensure standard business communication, invoicing, billing and support. Obtaining such data is always consulted with the customer and, if agreed and necessary, receiving such data is contractually confirmed.
- When a customer or prospect uses contact forms on our website(s), we only collect basic information that enable our company to communicate with them.
- We do not use personal data collected for purposes other than those for which they were originally collected.
- We only store personal information for a limited period of time. Sensitive and personal data collected to ensure communication between the customer and AgentBalance s.r.o. are kept only for the duration of the business relationship and for the following 48 months after its termination. At the end of this period, the data are anonymized.
- We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational procedures and processes to ensure the highest standards of security.
Internal security processes at Agent Balance s.r.o.
- An access management plan that enables to restrict access only to such areas and information that each employee or partner necessarily require for their work.
- Secure authentication mechanisms for users and administrators based on a strict password management policy.
- Processes and logging management used to track actions performed in individual information systems and allowing to report them in case of an incident affecting our customers’ data.
We are committed to:
- Implement appropriate standards and processes to provide a high level of security for our services.
- Process personal data only for the proper functioning of our services and business communication.
- Never sharing data with 3rd parties without a consent from our customers and partners.
- Alert the customers and partners in the shortest possible time in case of data leakage.
Where we store data
We store data and their backups on servers located in Germany.
For more information on how these servers and services are secured, see:
What we do with data
Data obtained from our customers and partners are used for business communication, measuring the AgentBalance metrics and parameters and analyzing and reporting of these metrics and parameters within the AgentBalance solution. Anonymized data are used for statistical analyses and calculations.
If you wish to delete, change or correct any data with AgentBalance, please contact us at email@example.com.