2016. What a year that was for AgentBalance!
We have just recently internally discussed what to expect in 2017 and realized how many unexpected, planned, crazy, exciting or unpublishable things happened for us in 2016. Or did not happen. Yes, not all the plans came to reality. And that is all good. Because 2016 was amazing! Do you want to have a look with us? Well, let’s see. We had to take it chronologically.
- Opened the CE market with initial AgentBalance customers
- Opened the TRAVEL customers vertical
- Exhibited at the CCW in Berlin and opened the DACH market
- Launched the new AgentBalance website
- Opened the African market
- Opened the BENELUX market
- New office in Kosice, Slovakia
- Got an investment from Neulogy Ventures
- Featured at the TechCrunch Disrupt in New York
- Selected as one of the TOP 10 worldwide start-ups by the Vienna Wirtschaftsagentur and Pioneers Festival to enter their incubator program
- Opened the APAC market
- Featured in the “Real-Time Contact Center Performance Management Market Report” by DMG
July 2016 – August 2016
- Opened the North American market
- Company headquarters moved to new offices in Prague, Czech Republic
- Reached 20 business partners worldwide
- The only originally Czech company to present at the CC Expo in London
- Confirmed business integration with Staffino (customer feedback solution)
- Released the AgentBalance Suite 1.4
- Opened the INSURANCE customers vertical
- Reached 1000 active agents testing in AgentBalance
- Hired our new CTO and a new development team in Košice, Slovakia
- Started negotiations about integrations with leading players in the WFM industry
- Achieved a major win at the Slovak Startup Awards in the Digital category
When it comes to product, we have improved our development velocity by an order of magnitude. It’s safe to expect us to come with at least four major releases in the upcoming year that will further increase the business value of the solution.
We must say, 2016 definitely was a good year for AgentBalance. And we do believe that it has nothing on 2017.
Dear AgentBalance customers, partners, and friends, hold on tight, it is going to be a wild ride!