AgentBalance vision is materialising
In mid-2016, we made the major decision to rewrite the AgentBalance application from scratch, in order to make the whole solution faster, more flexible, and extensible. The decision was aligned with our product vision of implementing additional data sources which would increase AgentBalance’s added value by an order of magnitude. We still use the CA Method to mine our exclusive psychometric data but in the very near future, we will be adding new methods of testing as well as user inputs and integrations.
AgentBalance continues its mission as being an analytical “Solution as a Service” that provides managers with unique correlations of psychometric data and performance parameters about their employees.
The vision of AgentBalance is depicted in the scheme below. We are introducing new data sources to help us collect original data about employees and customers. Such data will reveal even more unique parameters about individuals, teams, team managers, and the whole organization.
AgentBalance will correlate parameters based on metrics from various data sources:
- Original AgentBalance data
- Customer-specific data
- Various external integrations
That way we will be able to create new types of parameters and provide an unmatched big picture about your whole company, how well it is managed, and where to search for root causes of current performance or employee turnover.
What’s new in 2.0?
- General new features
- Single Agent menu
- Single Team menu
- Segments menu
- Compare menu
- Testing Schedule menu
- Release notes
- Coming in version 2.1
- NEW CA METHOD PARAMETER: Level of influencing the test
- UPDATED CA METHOD PARAMETER: Loyalty Index
- Vastly improved Analytics
- Introduction of Virtual Teams that enable managers to create real-time flexible organizational structures and corresponding reports based on any activities happening in the company
- View and compare results of Single Agent, Team, Virtual Team / Branch
- Multilanguage UI (users can select from a growing variety of available languages)
- Ready to encrypt accounts with an asymmetric cipher
- Blazing fast performance
- Ready for additional data sources (Appeal / Value Testing coming already in the upcoming 2.1 release!)
- Heat Map reports provide a quick overview of the situation in the team
- Time Chart reports show individual data of agents compared with the team’s trend line
Single Agent Charts
- Agent information card is presented in the upper section of the screen
- Median gauges provide quick overview of the agent’s performance in a selected interval (4, 8, 16 weeks, All)
- Multi-component time charts combine relevant information about the agent
- Level of influencing the test is embedded within weekly time charts
- Export / Share reports are available
Single Team Charts
- Team members’ avatars show who is assigned to the team
- Heat Map graphs present a quick overview of various situations in the team
- Time Charts show individual data of agents compared with the team’s trend line
- Heat Maps in the Segments menu allow quick and clear understanding and drill-down of data in multi-team departments (branches) of the company respecting any firmly set company structure
- Compare scores of individual agents, teams, segments, and virtual teams
- Get clear understanding and context of AgentBalance results while measuring intra-team data
- Advanced view of the testing schedule allows managers to see the number of currently available tests that were finished or missing
- Agents can be reminded to take the test directly from this screen
- The Knowledgebase is now embedded into the application and provides better understanding of each part of the application
- Users can create support tickets directly from the application
- The parameter Loyalty Index is a substitute for the former Attrition Index parameter. In a simplified point of view, the higher the Loyalty index the more likely the agent would stay in the company in the upcoming weeks.
- User data are ready for a complete encryption using an asymmetric cipher. If customers decide to opt-in for the encryption, a private key will be generated and sent to users. It means that even the AgentBalance team will not be able to access the encrypted data without the private key.
- For maximum scalability, flexibility and security, the new version is built around latest technologies, such as php 7.1, PostgreSQL, Google Material Design and Bootstrap.
- A/V (Appeal/Value) Testing will bring new insight into how teams perceive the value and appeal of any product / logo / company policy, or any imaginable processes and changes in the company. The A/V Testing data will be the first addition from the upcoming data sources that will be combined with the already existing metrics.
- Expected release date: March 2017